Best Loading Ramps Clevr 7.5′ Set of 2 Folding Arched Aluminum Truck Ramps for ATVs, UTVs, Motorcycles, Dirt Bikes, 4 Wheelers, Lawnmowers, 90″ Long, 1,500 lbs Capacity
- CAPACITY OF 1,500 LBS: These ramps are ideal for transferring any four-wheeled vehicle to a truck trailer. Use a single ramp to transport a dirt bike or motorcycle and use both to load an ATV, 4-wheeler, or lawn mower onto a truck bed. Clevr’s 7.5 ft aluminum ramps are both sturdy and versatile with their 1,500 lb capacity (750 lbs each ramp).
- IDEAL ATV, DIRT BIKE, AND LAWN MOWER LOADING RAMPS: Whether you’re transporting an ATV a few miles or all the way across the country, Clevr ramps will help get the job done. The arched ramp design allows for optimal clearance, ensuring a smooth lift every time. These ramps are ideal for any mid-size tires including ATV tires and 4-Wheeler tires. They also make great lawn mower, motorcycle, snow blower, dirt bike, and garden tractor loading ramps.
- SAFETY STRAPS INCLUDED: No need to purchase safety straps separately! These truck tailgate ramps include heavy duty load straps to keep the ramp firmly attached to the tailgate. This ensures safe transfer onto a truck without collapsing or buckling. Use them again and again to keep your 4×4 ATV, mini 4 wheeler, snow blower, or lawn mower safe during transfer.
- FOLDABLE & STURDY: Each component of these trailer ramps is designed with optimal function in mind. They fold for easy transportation and only weigh 33 lbs, making them easy to move and operate. Rubber tipped fingers provide extra security to your vehicle while also preventing damage to the tailgate.
- WARNING: The cut-outs on the ramp surface have sharp edges. Wearing utility gloves when handling the ramps is recommended.
Description– Top reviewed best Atv ramps
Deal for you!! Hurry up
- ✅ PERFECT FOR LOADING AND UNLOADING-Single loading ramp for dirt bikes and other 2-wheel off-road power sports equipment weighing no more then 750 pounds
- ✅ COMPACT DURABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT- This loading ramp is lightweight, durable, weather resistant and built from 6063 aluminum, Weight is 16 pounds. Heavy duty hinges, joints, and crossbars are welded, this allows for the ramp to be folded and unfolded countless times without malfunctions.
- ✅ NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED- Ramp is easy to use, simple and straightforward. Simply unfold and use. Compatible with most vans and trucks and get the work done quickly and effectively. No other ramps compare.Ramp is 46 inches when folded, will fit in most back seats for easy carry and easy storage.11" wide & 89" long.
- ✅ THE BEST QUALITY IN THE MARKET- As a leading name in our industry, being around for 20 years, we know precisely what is important to you, and we put it all together in our ramps. We are backing this up with a 5-year Pit Posse guarantee against workmanship and defects. If you are not 100% satisfied, we will give you a full refund or a free exchange, no questions asked.
Great Ramp For Providing Access To The Home
This ramp has worked really well to provide entry in and out for patient in wheel chair to a house with three steps. The ramp is filled in well enough to provide a smooth ride. As well the ride feels secure because there is virtually no flexing of the ramp. The very light weight makes it easy to put in place and to be removed after the move has been completed. Lastly the ramp was very well. The fill in material was smooth and without “spikes.” As well, the pattern provided good traction so one did not slip while pushing the patient up the ramp.
Good design, but welded together wrong, if you buy, keep your box in good condition when you open!
Edit: you can see my issue below. This company promptly issued a partial refund since I was good with just having a single ramp (other one is screwed up). Keep your box in good condition until you can inspect your ramps, and you should be good to go. It’s a good design and a respectable company selling it. Mistakes happen and at this price point you can’t expect the best quality control. I’m happy with the ramp. Original review: One of my ramps was welded together with a hinge at an angle. When you unfold the ramp, because the hinge is welded at an angle, it tries to tear itself apart. It will open all the way, but I have no doubt that a weld will break soon. I bought it to load dirt bikes, so I won’t be putting a lot of weight on them. I was going to return, but my box was torn to pieces and flattened just after I opened it. Too much hassle. If you buy, keep your box in good shape in case you need to return.
The ramps fit inside my husbands grand marquis and make moving the lawnmower and snowblower easy when you don’t have a pickup truck. We also looked at ramps at Harbor Freight, which were not as sturdy and did not fold and were more expensive. We are pleased with this purchase and would recommend the ramps.
strong and lightweight
Im 69 years old , I finally went and bought a disability scooter for myself. Im finding it harder to walk long distances with the wife : Walmart , Costco ,you name it.This set of ramps are just perfect for me fold to go in bed of truck ,light weight ,I can pick up no problem,so can my wife. which is even better lol. The tiedown they sent are easy to use , to the hitch of truck ,so they don’t move while guiding my scooter from the side up the ramps. I highly recommend these ramps ,I looked a lot ,bought other ramp and scooter holder for hitch,too heavy to fold down and not convenient. also make a lot of noise when driving.
Oldtimer in Tennessee
I use these ramps for my Polaris Sportsman 500cc 4 wheeler and at no time did I feel uncomfortable in loading or unloading. Quality is good, extra length was good for my truck. I would reccomend thesee ramps to anyone.
Very light but also seem very sturdy. I love the folding option as I only have a 5’7” bed so they fit nicely. I also enjoy the straps so I don’t have to worry about them sliding out on me.